Breaking News

Responsive Advertisement

"Hidden Door" Kurtis "0shi" Monson//Revelation


 

 

"Hidden Door"
 Kurtis "0shi" Monson

You can't see it but I smile behind the mask
Because it's in the Lord's presence that I bask
A bad lifestyle disassembled me into a million little pieces,
Only to be blown by grace and the wind and reconstructed in the breezes of Jesus.

Seeking wholeness like the ouroboros, it's true,
Yet seeking causes suffering, which is nothing new.
Considering my attachment to self-realization,
Gives plenty time for sincere contemplation.

For years I wondered why God never sent me a good wife,
Not knowing it was because I wasn't living a good life.
I put down the fire, noose and my old strife.
As God heals the wounds, I prepare to be a great groom.

The politics and sports sweetly sing them to sleep.
Sewing the seeds that they unknowingly reap.
My Redeemer was a humble man, he washed people's feet.
If you don't feed your mind and soul,
What will you eat?

It seems the Bible study truly never ends.
Kind of like the company of clever friends.
I say this with a whole heart, nothing's gotten into me,
But the old and new testament God are two different entities!!!

The morning yoga and coffee can give me a semi-surge,
Nice way to start the beautiful day.
However many Christians unknowingly worship the demiurge.
It's God's grace through which they're saved from the scourge.

God is found in silence,
So let the devil continue to roar.
The key is to tune in to find it,
Going inside yourself through that hidden door.
10/8/2020

 

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

 

 

No comments