Breaking News

Responsive Advertisement

Reflection Time

 



Reflection Time

Major part of my daily journey

Live to reflect and think of how useful and sweet your life is

Life itself is full of sweet surprises

When you see the good sides of yourself you will have more reasons to live, to pursue your goals, vision and mission.

You will then live to appreciate both God and humanity

Today, I will appreciate people though not all who contributed to me in no small measures

Contribution is not only centered on financial aids only, but can be moral and spiritual support midst of all

Mrs Mercy Ephraim, Rev. Moses Aniefiok , Mrs Hellen Michael Bassey, Dr/Mrs WND Adasi-Efuya and  Engr/Mrs Paul Iyogun etc

I choose to live a life of constant expression of gratitude to both for I will only pass through this way but, once

Whenever you want to move to a higher level of achievement choose reflection time as part of your constant practice and meditation for such are the issues of life itself.

I entered my thinking room today this is the only I can do now to improve on how I live.The life of a poet and scientist.

Now is the time

Copy Right Reserved 21-10-2021

Inspired work of Ephraim Jerry

 


No comments