Breaking News

Responsive Advertisement

KURTIS MONSON ADASI OBOLO// OBOLO SON YEAH

 KURTIS MONSON ADASI OBOLO SON
(“Yeah”)

 

“Yeah” Kurtis Monson Adasi

Yeah, the synapses are glitchin,
Stuck in the system,
Ever ready to listen,
To pain and imperfect contrition.

As we bask in the rain,
Free from tweakin and twitchin,
Temporary or permanent,
Waitin for the sun to emerge,
Yielding as it glistens.

Forgetting our pain,
Sobriety’s been christened,
Addictions cause fission.
Yet always ready to listen,
To your steady afflictions,
Sedated by nothing,
Punctuated by visions,
Of ever changing compositions.

So this is my mission,
To live without competition.
With lingering inhibition,
Free from tweakin and twitchin,
Temporary or permanent,
Well that’s none of my business.

I’ve never accepted my condition,
To suffer from my ego’s current partition.
Let go, let go, let go of this disposition,
And let in some much needed divine intuition.

If life’s a journey, let’s start the expedition,
Explore terrains yet beyond human comprehension.
Let go of things bought with money’s acquisition,
Not to live in a cave but,
Rather transcend our cognition.

We’re our own mental technicians,
Life’s not a play,
So I missed the auditions.
I remember when I had no pot to piss in,
As I slept in a tent on top of wooded decomposition.

We all seek validation and recognition,
Think that’s part of the human condition.
The spirit can wither from malnutrition,
As the mind has to let go of its preconditions.

A thought is just a thought,
Doesn’t have to come to fruition.
When to yield would mean loss of composition,
On all planes of existence.
Mental, physical, emotional spiritual abolition
Happens when we yield to that illusory submission.

I’ll wait here in deafening silence,
For the next proposition,
For I know pain’s true definition,
I wear it every day in scars on my arm,
From when thoughts came to fruition.
That day I was watched over,
No appointments with the mortician’s magician.

This isn’t the first or last,
Just a long musing edition,
Of harnessing a little bit of inspiration,
With no cessation,
Lyrical mutation, mental narrations,
Hopefully on a higher vibration.

As I stand in the rain, taking a mental intermission,
As the clouds and moon form a sneaky coalition,
To add to the feeling of a premonition,
Happiness is a choice, so there’s no omission,
Minus negativity means joy’s addition.
Let it come, and let it be,
Put that on repetition.
Let it come, and let it go,
That’s my true ambition.

 

Team Ebirien Ephraim Cares

 

 

 

 

No comments