Breaking News

Responsive Advertisement

Kurtis Monson Adasi





                                                                    Kurtis Monson Adasi




League of Reports

The Death of the Ancients, Gave rise to the League of Legends. I regret to say this, But there cosmic oppression... Secular Music, can never abuse it. All things in moderation, Given the proper consideration. Why this return to the Babylonian, Egyptian hawt Golden Age? To forget we lived in Tribes, a few wise words of the sage. This New Golden Dawn, these alluring terror dreams, History on a repetitious seam. Dreams never appears as they are, or what they seem. The Pyramids built by God and Holy Computer, The cat adoring people need to be Muter. People doing Yogas just to appear even cuter? The blasphemous beautiful Babylonial ancient traditions, We have toned our bodies via discipline, Sweaty and glistened. Just as the Pyramids appeared instantly, Call it instantaneous download via collective consciousness. Via the Light. The return to the Golden Age be it told, That a pure mind is even better than a heart of Gold... That girl was a real crowd pleaser, For what is Brutus without a really good Ceaser? She told me a lie and so I just had to believe her, Now I am OK if again I never again see her. I am glad however that I really did meet her, 'Cuz pain is a lovely lesson learning patient pretty teacher. After going back 8 times I finally did leaver her. Had it been for temptation I been too blind to see her. Smoke in the air, but it tainted the pure Aether. From herself I could never seem to free her. How many times did karma try to treat her? To point a finger is to be a judgy little leecher. But into the ground her ex did beat her. Until my warm smile was so ready to greet her. Our behavior at times was a real browbeater. Life is evolving, getting a little bit neater. Thank you Jesus that I never again need her. Consumed by greed, may the cannibals not eat her. Getting lighter on my feet but water I no Peter. Trying to not be so snappy and try to be a little sweeter. Down the Holy Mountain I'd better be a good skier. I never shot a gun, so keep that 9 millimeter. The Art of 8 Limbs is a bit an angry Ant Eater. Honing my skills like the treble in this tweeter. Global warming has the colder to a heater. Remember in the global cooling was a seether? Drinking home brew Hibiscus tea by the litre. Lost my spiritual father the most humble happy leader. His Legacy try to put it on a repeater. The lumbar broke and missed my disc by a few tetrameters, For what is Brutus without a good Ceasar?

No comments